PromoWire (7/21-7/25): Notes And News Releases From Around The Industry
(Editor’s Note: PromoWire by PPAI Media is a running digest of news releases and updates submitted from organizations around the industry. PPAI Media edits these only slightly, including for length, and will consider newsworthy entries from any member organization.)
July 25, 2022
SAGE Releases SAGE Mobile 11.1
The promo industry's most popular mobile app has been upgraded to the latest version, SAGE Mobile 11.1. The app now features an assortment of new features and enhancements to provide consistency across all SAGE Total Access platforms.
SAGE, the leading provider of information, marketing, and business management solutions to the promotional products industry, announces the release of SAGE Mobile 11.1. The app, available for iOS and Android devices, allows industry distributors easy access to all their critical research and business management operations while on the go.
This update introduces several new features and enhancements to product research, project management, file center, and SAGE Chat. SAGE Mobile 11.1 users will see more fields and filters to align with the recently updated capabilities of SAGE Online and SAGE Web, enabling Total Access customers to manage their business across platforms from anywhere, effortlessly.
"We know our industry is always on the go. Because of that, we are committed to providing our customers a seamless experience whether they are using SAGE Online, SAGE Web, or SAGE Mobile to give them the flexibility they need to run their businesses in the most efficient and effective way that works for them," said SAGE President David Natinsky, MAS.
Some of the new features in the SAGE Mobile 11.1 updates include:
- Addition of new search fields, including EQP, Social Good, and Compliance
- The product detail screen now includes all additional charge information
- Now includes a new shipping section with an icon linking to the shipping charge estimator
- New filter option in Project Management to filter by Project Owner
- More filter options in the activities section, including filtering by workflow steps or notes
- Also, in the activities section, new actions have been added, including copy to clipboard, edit, toggle client visibility, or delete
- Added functionality to be able to rename, copy, move, see properties, and delete files
- Now able to search entire chat threads by word • Able to save a draft of chats per person • New action to email, copy or save today's transcript
SAGE Mobile 11.1 is available now. Current SAGE Total Access subscribers can download SAGE Mobile free from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store. The update will download automatically for users who have their app updates turned on.