Early-Bird Pricing For NALC 2022 Ends July 15
The PPAI North American Leadership Conference (NALC) returns, in-person, on August 14-16 at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. For those who act quickly, discounted early-bird registration and hotel rates remain available through Friday, July 15.
NALC has been on hiatus since 2019 and is coming back full-force this year. The conference will delve into the most relevant, top-of-mind business issues and ideas impacting the promotional products industry, offering participants networking events, leadership development, strategic foresight, emerging business issues, trends and best practices, and more. The conference’s agenda includes numerous breakouts on subjects ranging from digital transformation to global business opportunities to data-driven decision-making and beyond as well as numerous general session presentations.
A Full Schedule:
NALC is a premier event within the promotional products industry, growing attendees’ professional toolkits and building stronger connections with peers and colleagues. NALC 2022 will offer:
- Speakers at this year’s NALC includes several thought-leaders from inside and outside the promotional products industry, among them Vala Afshar, chief digital evangelist of Salesforce, the software giant offering businesses customer relationship management, marketing automation, analytics and other applications.
- Numerous networking opportunities allow attendees to forge new connections with top industry leaders and influencers. These include executive exchanges, networking lunches and breakout sessions.
- NALC attendees will also be able to take advantage of all that Colorado Springs has to offer. Options includes golfing at the Broadmoor Golf Club, hiking to Seven Falls, exploring the Garden of the Gods and climbing to the top of the Rockies on the Pikes Peak Cog Railway.
Industry professionals interesting in taking advantage of what NALC are encouraged to register now to take advantage of early bird registration and hotel pricing before it ends on July 15.
- Through July 15, registration for PPAI members is $1,995, for non-members it is $2,500. After July 15, registration for PPAI members is $2,395, for non-members it is $2,800.
- Early bird hotel discounts include one night before and one night after the conference so that attendees can make the most of their time at the Broadmoor.