Industry professionals who earn PPAI professional development designations signify that they have invested in their skills and careers. Highly respected and recognized credentials in the promotional products industry, the designations establish a recipient’s professional credibility to colleagues, clients, employers and peers. Ten industry members achieved a new level of certification in March. The new designees are:
- Lorrayne Mancari, MAS+, Geiger
- Marie Miller, MAS+, AIA Corporation
- Bruce Perryman , MAS+, Embroidery Unlimited, Inc.
- Jill Adams, CAS, The Creative J
- Alison Derkatch, CAS, Motivators, Inc.
- Valerie Guynn, CAS, Geiger
- Kristy Morris, CAS, Cintas Corporation
- Tammy Peters, CAS, House of Doolittle
- Cherie Tolle, CAS, Geiger
- Josh Yoon, CAS, Orange County Printing
PPAI’s Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate program and the Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS), Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) and advanced Master Advertising Specialist Plus (MAS+) designations are achieved through a combination of active employment in the industry, education, industry contributions and the successful demonstration of expertise. To learn more about certification and PPAI’s professional education opportunities, click here.