The most comprehensive online show-planning tool for The PPAI Expo 2013 is now open to all registered attendees. Expo PlanIt can ensure Expo attendees make the most of their experience before, during and after the show.
Expo PlanIt allows users to:
- Search for exhibiting companies and products
- Flag companies and products as favorites to see on-site or to share with clients post-show
- Search Product Pavilions before the floor opens
- Perform advanced, layered searches such as one for “hats on the 300/400 aisle from New Jersey”
- Request meetings with exhibitors on-site
- E-mail Product Pavilion information to clients and colleagues from within Expo PlanIt
- View an interactive floor plan
- Print coupons
- Keep on schedule with the completely interactive calendar feature, which is pre-populated with the education and events attendees have registered for and is fully exportable to Outlook and other online calendars
Users must be registered to attend The PPAI Expo 2013 to access Expo PlanIt. To register or to access Expo PlanIt, go to www.theppaiexpo.org. An individual business e-mail from the registration confirmation and a UPIC password are needed to login to Expo PlanIt.
Attendees logging in with their personal e-mail and UPIC password will be automatically entered to win one of three Apple iPads to be given away by PPAI. To learn more about the contest, click here.