Zagwear’s Acquisition Of Arrow Promotional Merges Distributors’ Resources
Zagwear (PPAI 184202, D9) has announced the acquisition of Arrow Promotional (PPAI 101757, D3). The two companies have offices in the U.S. and the United Kingdom and will merge resources going forward.
• The financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
• Zagwear says the process of integrating Arrow’s workflow into Zagwear’s operations is already underway.
• Arrow customers will now have access to Zagwear’s proprietary technology, expanded automation, creative sources and global distribution, as well as its full suite of offerings in promotional products.
• In return, Arrow, a former PPAI Pyramid Award winner, will bring its long history with clients into the acquisition.
• Discussions of merging the two companies began in late 2021, as Arrow President Ed Strauss and Zagwear CEO Toby Zachs have been acquainted for many years.
• Both companies operate offices in the U.S. as well as the United Kingdom. Recently, Zagwear opened an office in the Netherlands.
• Founded in 1995 and headquartered in White Plains, New York, Zagwear is a branded merchandising agency that aims to form lasting connections between companies.
What They’re Saying
• “I admire what [Strauss] and his wife Peggy have built, and we look forward to having them and the entire Arrow staff join the Zagwear team,” Zacks says. “Arrow’s insightful client development, expertise in product design, go-to-market strategy and unique product offerings will complement Zagwear’s vision well. I’m impressed with the number of clients, especially in the financial services industry, and the potential to grow them exponentially with our infrastructure and expertise.”
• “For more than 60 years, Arrow has helped our customers build strong bonds with their clients and employees through premium items, event support and highly customized projects,” Strauss says. “In turn, we’ve built strong bonds with our clients, whom I’m sure, along with Arrow’s employees, will quickly see the new possibilities this acquisition creates for them. This is an incredibly exciting new era for all our employees and customers.”
• “Acquiring Arrow Promotional gives us immediate access to growing our presence in the financial services industry both here in the US as well as through our UK/EMEA offices,” Zacks continues. “This is a great fit for our expanding business, and we expect sales opportunities and growth from our ability to provide more robust client-centric offerings for these customers.”