Talbot Marketing Recognized As One Of Canada’s ’Best Managed Companies’
Talbot Marketing (PPAI 100789, D8) has been distinguished as a "Best Managed Company," one of Canada’s leading business awards.
- Established in 1993, the Best Managed program recognizes Canadian-owned and managed companies demonstrating strategy, capability and commitment to achieve sustainable growth.
- Hundreds of companies undergo the application process, but only the most qualified are able to meet the designation’s criteria.
- Talbot Marketing has requalified for the distinction, having been recognized as a Best Managed Company in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 . Their 2022 qualifying maintains their status as a Best Managed Gold Star company.
- Founded in 1886, the Canadian-based distributor has also received past recognition by PPB Magazine as one of the “60 Greatest Companies To Work For.”
What They’re Saying
- “This year’s Best Managed winners displayed courage, resourcefulness and creativity as they explored new avenues for advancement,” say Lorrie King, Partner Deloitte Private and Co-Leader of Canada’s Best Managed Program. “We’re extremely proud to recognize their impressive achievements in such a rapidly changing business world. Their successes demonstrate the importance of strong leadership and forethought in driving long-term growth.”
- Talbot took the opportunity to thank their customers, sales partners and staff or their commitment in making the distinction possible.