Scholarship Award Of $299,000 Brings PPEF’s Total College Tuition Assistance Over $3 Million
The Promotional Products Education Foundation has announced $299,000 of scholarships awards allotted to 162 college-aged students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- PPEF encourages scholastic excellence and academic performance among promotional products industry employees and their college-aged children.
- Ahead of the 2022-2023 academic year, the foundation has announced $299,000 to be distributed between 162 college-aged students.
- The announcement will bring PPEF’s total awarded amount since its founding to over $3 million.
- The Promotional Products Education Foundation has operated since 1989.
- It is an industry-based non-profit organization that raises money to help students achieve their higher education goals.
- In total, PPEF has provided financial assistance for education to 1,618 recipients.
- To learn more about applying for the 2023 scholarships, applicants can visit ppef.us/college-scholarships/
What They’re Saying
“With this year’s recipients receiving the most money ever awarded, $299,000, that takes us over the $3 million mark for total scholarship awards since the inception of PPEF,” says Matt Bertram, chair of the PPEF Board of Trustees. “Continuing to help the next generation is possible due to the generous support of companies and individuals within the industry.
“Thank you to all the donors who believe in the power of education and generously support PPEF’s mission.”