SAGE Releases SAGE Online 12.5
SAGE has launched SAGE Online 12.5, which features significant upgrades to the company’s research and business management software, and delivers new features and efficiency-enhancing design.
“We continue to innovate our products and services based on feedback from existing clients,” says David Natinsky, president of SAGE. “We’re thrilled to release the latest solutions to our customers so they can benefit from increased ease of use and effectiveness for their business. We always aim to be moving ahead of the needs of our distributors and suppliers to support the success of the professionals in our industry.”
Key new features include:
- A new Q&A section to ask the community and suppliers questions about products
- Multiple product images showing alternate colors and angles
- Simplified search views show users only the most common search fields
- New decorator search area to find embroiderers, screen printers and more
- Premium and incentives search
- An optional second ready-to-go email campaign every month
- Automatic CRM task scheduling to follow up on presentations
- New CRM and order management reporting capabilities
SAGE Online 12.5 will be rolling out to all SAGE Total Access and SAGE Online subscribers in the coming weeks. Subscribers will receive an “update available” prompt upon logging in to SAGE Online as soon as the new version is available to them. There is no additional charge for the upgrade, and free training and one-on-one sessions are available for anyone wanting help with the update.
Distributor members subscribing to SAGE Total Access receive a full membership to PPAI as part of the Power of Two program, in which SAGE and PPAI have entered a strategic alliance to provide the industry with the combined benefits of a PPAI membership and SAGE products and services.