SAGE Mobile 5.0 Offers More Show Planning Features
Addison, Texas-based SAGE (UPIC: SAGE), a PPAI business partner, has released the latest version of SAGE Mobile, the official mobile show planning tool for The PPAI Expo 2016. The app is available for iOS and Android devices and allows industry distributors to search for products, look up customer information, view presentations and more.
The trade-show planning area of SAGE Mobile 5.0 features interactive and easy-to-use tools that enhance the user experience, including:
• Searching for exhibitors by name, product category or show location
• Navigating the show floor based on a created walk list and SAGE Mobile-generated route
• Viewing current location on the show floor
• Adding notes, photos, video and voice memos for exhibitors on the walk list
• Adding education sessions to calendars, and exporting education notes
Current SAGE customers can download the updated version of SAGE Mobile at no cost from the App Store or Google Play. Distributors who are not current SAGE customers but who are registered to attend The PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, January 10-14, 2016, can access the trade-show planning area of SAGE Mobile here. To register for The PPAI Expo, click here.
Distributors who will not be at Expo can contact SAGE for a complimentary 30-day subscription to SAGE Total Access, which includes the full version of SAGE Mobile. For more information on SAGE Mobile, click here.