PPPC’s NATCON 2022 To Kick Off With Distinguished Panel
Promotional Products Professionals of Canada’s (PPPC) National Convention is making an in-person return this summer. Along with networking opportunities and Canada’s largest promotional products trade show, the 64th NATCON—to be held at the International Centre in Toronto Sept. 13-15—will feature actionable professional development opportunities for attendees.
The Opening Session:
Following attendee registration on September 13, the first full day of NATCON, September 14, will open with a panel discussion bringing industry leaders together for a discussion on the “triple bottom line”—people, the planet and profits. Running 8:30-10 am, the panel will feature perspectives from:
- Jamie McCabe of McCabe Promotional Advertising, Inc.
- Tara Milburn of Ethical Swag, Inc., a Certified B Corp
- Denise Taschereau of Fairware Promotional Products and a PPAI board member
- Heidi Reimer-Epp, MAS, of Botanical PaperWorks - Seed Paper Company
The session is free to members and $25 for non-members. Pre-registration is required. Visit the NATCON page for more information.
The Trade Show:
NATCON historically draws thousands of distributor attendees and more than a hundred exhibiting companies. This year is expected to be no exception.
- Attendees can get up close and personal with the latest and greatest products available in the Canadian promotional products marketplace.
- PPPC has participants’ heath and safety at top of mind. It will follow all provincial guidelines during the show and encourages the use of masks, hand sanitizer and physical distancing.
NATCON 2022’s motivating theme is #TogetherAgain, focusing on the importance of connection and developing and nurturing strategic relationships after two long years. NATCON attendees will have no better time to reconnect than at the 2022 PPPC AWARDS Cocktails & Networking Party on the evening of September 14.
The PPPC Awards celebrate the Canada’s top products, suppliers, multi-line reps and distributors of 2021.
- Companies and professionals recognized as the best of the year in their category have been voted on by their peers and business associates across the PPPC membership.
- Products submitted to the awards are also judged by members’ peers. Awards are available in a range of categories that cover products and promotions for all sorts of clients and internal use.
- Established in 2008, the Humanitarian Awards are presented to individuals for their volunteer work, advocacy, leadership and philanthropic work in their community or around the world.
- The PPPC Hall of Fame award recognizes members whose contributions to the industry, profession and service to the association have been significant, substantial, long-standing and monumental.