IRF Names 2021 Officers, Welcomes New Trustees
The Incentive Research Foundation has announced its 2021 IRF Executive Committee and the IRF Board of Trustees. Representing all segments of the incentives, rewards and recognition industry, the board leads the foundation in meeting its mission of conducting research and providing education highlighting the power of incentive and motivational programs.
“The IRF Board of Trustees represents a diverse range of experience, perspectives and roles in the incentive industry,” said Kari Vrba, chair of the board. “The pandemic has resulted in a workforce that in many ways has fundamentally changed. The IRF will provide research and education to help incentives professionals reimagine incentive programs in order to motivate the recovering workforce and meet the changing goals of post-pandemic companies.”
Along with Vrba, the 2021 IRF Executive Committee includes Vice Chair Jim Kelley, vice president, marketing and industry relations at Fern Expo; Treasurer and Secretary Mark Alt, vice president, Maritz Automotive at Maritz; and Trustee-at-Large Susan Adams, vice president of travel and engagement at Next Level Performance.
Joining the board are:
- Karen Devine, CEO and founder, 3D Cruise Partners
- Patricia Kerr, AVP, meeting and event management, Nationwide
- Cindy Meilke, director, channel marketing – incentives, Tango Card
- Kelsey Nicol, director of business development, USA and Canada, Mutika, an Experience Management Company
- Chris Ruane, vice president, meetings and incentives, Accor Hotels
Continuing their terms are:
- Cosimo Bruzzese, vice president of business development, global sales, PRA
- Min Choi, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Germania Insurance
- Stephen Cook, president and chief inspiration officer, Lorandus Meetings and Communications
- Morgan Crain, senior manager, rewards and recognition, T-Mobile
- Joost de Meyer, chairman and CEO, First Incentive Travel
- Sarah Haines, vice president of event management, ITA Group
- Chris Johnson, director, global travel and enterprise events, Land O' Lakes
- Soma Kim, account director, incentive sales, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Dawn Ryburn, chief operating officer, MOR Construction Services, Inc.
- Karen Suttle, manager, corporate gifts central, Maui Jim Sunglasses
Bich-Lien Kaldahl will continue to serve as airline advisor to the board of trustees.