HPPA Celebrates Holidays With Toy Drive, Awards Presentation
Members of the Houston Promotional Products Association gathered on December 14 for a holiday celebration and awards presentation, where they also brought toys to be donated and participated in an Ugly Sweater contest.
Seventy members—including one from Arizona and another from Louisiana—attended the celebration, where awards and scholarships were presented. The award recipients are:
- Patrick Reinecker, Multi-Line Rep of the Year
- Hirsch Gift, Supplier of the Year
- Kim Reinecker, Supplier Rep of the Year
- Leslie Roark, Distributor of the Year
- Peter Hirsch, Volunteer of the Year and the President’s Award
The President’s Award was supplied by J. Charles, and the remaining awards were supplied by Hirsch Gift. HPPA scholarships for ongoing professional development were awarded to:
- Alicia Skipper and Walter Kurt, MAS--$250 Membership Awards
- Lesli Herbert Covell, CAS--$500 Merit Member Award
- Leslie Roark, CAS, IP--$1,000 Active Member Award
- Brenda Angelini, MAS--$1,500 Current or Former Active Board Member or Officer Award
- Alicia Skipper and Walter Kurt, MAS
- $500 Merit Member (essay): Lesli Herbert Covell, CAS
- $1,000 Active Member: Leslie Roark, CAS, IP
- $1,500 Current or Former Active Board Member or Officer: Brenda Angelini, MAS
Dave DeGreeff, left, presents Peter Hirsch with the President's Award.
Sonny DeShong, Jane Swanzy and Debbie Chrissinger show off their contest-winning ugly Christmas sweaters at the HPPA annual holiday party and awards presentation.