Celebrate The Industry This Week On Promotional Products Work! Day
Promotional Products Work! Day (PPW! Day) is tomorrow, October 20 and it’s an opportunity to celebrate and publicize the value of promotional products to companies, customers and communities. Although the celebration has filled a week in past years, for 2021 it returns for a single day to allow the industry to concentrate its efforts and make a more significant impact.
This annual event serves as a cornerstone for recognizing the importance of working with promotional products professionals, while creating awareness for promotional products as a powerful and effective marketing and communications tool.
Throughout the day, PPAI will join with members and other industry professionals to actively promote the value, impact and effectiveness of promotional products through social media content and online advertising. Visit the Promotional Products Work! Day page at www.ppai.org/ppwd for more resources and ways to get involved with PPW! Day.
Studies confirm that U.S. consumers view promotional products as an important role in advertising and the economy. Some ways to participate in PPW! Day include:
- Sharing Promotional Products Work ads and statistics throughout the day on social channels (#PPWDay) and in emails.
- Holding an in-person or virtual open house, a meet-and-greet, company tour or lunch-and-learn.
- Hosting a customer appreciation event and sharing it online.
- Announcing Promotional Products Work! Day within your organization and to clients and customers, your community and local media.
- Using or customizing the Promotional Products Work! Day promotional materials with your company logo. They are available in the PPW! Toolkit at www.ppai.org/ppwd.
- Giving personalized products to all visitors who come into your office or facility on October 20.
- Writing and distributing additional news releases that highlight your favorite reasons why promotional products work.
- Conducting a photo/video contest inviting clients to enter creative photos or videos of promotional products at work, at home, at a sporting event or at a concert.
- Continuing PPW! Day campaigns throughout the year.
- Partnering with other local organizations to plan, implement and cross-promote events.
- Using PPAI research and infographics as part of your Promotional Products Work! Day campaign.
PPAI asks industry professionals to share their PPW! Day suggestions and success stories. Send them to PR@ppai.org, and the PPW! Day Committee will highlight them within the industry.