alphabroder | Prime Line Expands Source Abroad Line With Apparel
Photo: Prime Line
Prime Line, the hard goods division of Trevose, Pennsylvania-headquartered alphabroder (PPAI 156993, S16), has launched Source Abroad Apparel, a custom apparel line.
Source Abroad is alphabroder | Prime Line’s custom, overseas sourcing division, offering both fully custom products as well as imported goods with a quick turn-around. The supplier says the division offers several advantages, such as:
- The ability to create unique, creative products.
- Fast lead times, including, under the Source Abroad Express vertical, a 30-day turn-around.
- A logistics model that insulates customers from the global supply chain crisis.
- Savings of up to 20% against off-the-shelf solutions.
- Extensive project management capabilities.
The newly launched Source Abroad Apparel line is slated to offer customers a range of custom apparel options, including:
- Eight different styles, such as polos and fleece.
- Brand-matching Pantone Matching System colors.
- Choice of accent colors and decoration locations.
- Custom-woven labels and hangtags.
In Their Words:
“We have created an easy-to-use step by step platform that allows our customers to create unique, remarkable pieces built to any brand’s guidelines,” says Marc Held, senior vice president of sales for alphabroder | Prime Line. “We believe that this offering will only enhance what we can do for our customers.”
Andrew Brodey, vice president of global sourcing, says, “If you can dream it, we can customize it. I am really looking forward to seeing all the original pieces that are created.”