Inside PPAI: The Pandemic And Other Business Insights
In its first episode of 2021, the PPAI PromoTalks podcast presented “What I Learned From The Pandemic And Other Business Insights” with guests Teresa Moisant, MAS, president of Moisant Promotional Products and the 2021 PPAI Hall of Fame inductee; Wayne Greenberg, MAS, president of Swag Krewe, a division of Geiger and a former PPAI board chair and Hall of Fame inductee; and Todd Pottebaum, MAS+, president of Quality Resource Group, Inc. and PPAI’s 2021 board chair. PPAI Director of Publications and Editor Tina Berres Filipski moderated the discussion. The podcast was made available in mid-January
In this refreshing 46-minute conversation, Moisant, Greenberg and Pottebaum talk about how they navigated their business through the pandemic, what it took to lead, what they’ve learned about themselves, when they predict the industry will rebound and how it may be different.
The PromoTalks podcast series was launched in March 2020 and to date, there are more than a dozen podcasts available for listening:
- What I Learned From The Pandemic And Other Business Insights
- We’ve Sold PPE. What’s Next?
- Growing Your Business Through Acquisitions
- Innovation: Why It’s Vital For A Thriving Business
- Meet The Board Candidates
- A Look At Race And Diversity In The Promo Industry
- Women Of Achievement: A Conversation With Three Who’ve Inspired An Industry
- Company Rebranding: How To Get It Right
- Selling In A Post-Coronavirus World
- Leadership In A New Reality
- Why Video? Why Now? The Basics To Get Started
- The Effects Of The Coronavirus On The Promotional Products Industry
The podcasts are free and available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, and by clicking here.
James Khattak is news editor of PPB.