Voting starts September 1 for the next PPAI Board of Directors, Class of 2015. The election will run until October 1. Two distributors and two suppliers will be elected by voting member distributor and supplier companies. The new board members will take office following The PPAI Expo 2011.
All principal contacts of PPAI distributor and supplier member companies should take a moment to review each nominee bio and give serious consideration to the two distributors and two suppliers whom they feel most effectively convey leadership and a vested interest in the Association, as well as the promotional products industry.
PPAI member companies in the state of Texas are required by law to vote using paper ballot. Please watch your mailbox as paper ballots have been mailed to Texas members. Complete the ballot and return in the pre-addressed envelope postmarked before the election ends on October 1, 2010.
For those not in Texas, click here to vote.
The candidates are:
• Rod Brown, chief financial officer, Pleasanton, California, distributor MadeToOrder (UPIC: mto), 30 years in the industry
• Dave DeGreeff, MAS, president, Houston, Texas, distributor Flagship Promotional Services, LLC (UPIC: Flagship), 32 years in the industry
• Chuck Fandos, president, St. Louis, Missouri, distributor GatewayCDI (UPIC: GATE0002), 22 years in the industry
• Steve Levschuk, MAS, president, London, Ontario, distributor Talbot Marketing (UPIC: TALB0001), 28 years in the industry
• Cheryl Becker, MAS, regional sales manager, Shawnee Mission, Kansas, supplier Gill Studios (UPIC: gill), 32 years in the industry
• Mark Jenkins, MAS, director of sales, Wichita, Kansas, supplier Pioneer Balloon Company (UPIC: Pioneer), 23 years in the industry
• Michael Moore, executive vice president, Middleboro, Massachusetts, supplier Bay State Specialty Co. (UPIC: BAYSTATE), nine years in the industry
• Bob Stoltz, vice president-sales, Lawrence, Massachusetts, supplier Gemline (UPIC: GEMLINE), nine years in the industry