Industry professionals who earn PPAI professional development designations signify that they have invested in their skills and careers. Highly respected and recognized credentials in the promotional products industry, the designations establish a recipient’s professional credibility to colleagues, clients, employers and peers.
Six industry members achieved a new level of certification during the holiday season. The new designees are:
- John Cudahy, CAS, Hit Promotional Products
- Carrie Hiller, CAS, Geiger
- Stacie Kaufman, CAS, Motivators, Inc.
- Mitch Rhodus, CAS, HALO Branded Solutions
- Kristen Siegel, CAS, Motivators, Inc.
- Jim Socci, CAS, Artistic Toy Manufacturing
PPAI’s Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate program and the Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS), Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) and advanced Master Advertising Specialist Plus (MAS+) designations are achieved through a combination of active employment in the industry, education, industry contributions and the successful demonstration of expertise. Learn more about certification and PPAI’s professional education opportunities on PPAI’s website.