PPB magazine has revealed its picks for this year’s PPB Rising Stars. The 13 industry professionals who were selected for the honor showcase an impressive range of accomplishments along with industry and community involvement and powerful leadership potential.
“Nearly 40 nominations were received in this fourth year of the program and the quality of these nominations was outstanding,” says Tina Berres Filipski, editor of PPB. “We were very impressed with those considered for this year’s honor and are delighted to recognize the tremendous contributions these individuals are making to their companies and the industry.”
Read about each of this year’s honorees in PPB’s August issue and cheer them on during recognition ceremonies at the PPAI North American Leadership Conference, August 11-13, in Chicago, Illinois.
Congratulations to the PPB 2013 Rising Stars:
- Sarabeth Anderson, regional business development manager, BAG MAKERS, Inc.
- Rhea Aslin, senior brand manager, SanMar
- Nate Bailey, president, Ideation Promotions & Apparel
- Rich Corvalan, director of sales, Ash City
- Matt Gonzales, marketing services associate, AIA Corporation
- Glen Hersh, vice president of sales, Admints & Zagabor
- Nikki Maucere, account executive, Meyer Dunlap
- Chris McKee, MAS, vice president corporate programs, Geiger
- Amanda Nannini, regional account manager, Hit Promotional Products
- Ben Norris, principal, Ben Norris Marketing
- Shamini Peter, director of product safety & compliance, Axis Promotions
- Rosanne Riddle, chief operating officer, SnugZ USA
- Andrew Sawczenko, sales rep, Toddy Gear