Industry professionals who earn PPAI professional development designations signify that they have invested in their skills and careers. Highly respected and recognized credentials in the promotional products industry, the designations establish a recipient’s professional credibility to colleagues, clients, employers and peers.
Nine industry members have recently achieved a new level of certification. The new designees are:
- Kevin Flynn, MAS, TBK Promotions, Inc.
- Dawn Ruler, MAS, Cedric Spring & Associates
- Lisa Johnson, CAS, Geiger
- Stephanie Jones, CAS, Geiger
- Shari Mitchell, CAS, Cintas Corporation
- Gerry Rubendall, CAS, Gonzo Strategies
- Rose Stone, CAS, Hurricane Promotions
- Kerry Worden, CAS, Geiger
- Walter Zieja, CAS, My Uncle’s Business
PPAI’s Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate program and the Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS), Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) and advanced Master Advertising Specialist Plus (MAS+) designations are achieved through a combination of active employment in the industry, education, industry contributions and the successful demonstration of expertise. To learn more about certification and PPAI’s professional education opportunities, click here.