PPAI has recently launched a program to better connect its staff with industry practitioners’ needs and challenges, with all Association staff members working to achieve and maintain the Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) designation and then progressing on to the CAS, MAS and MAS+ designations.
The new TAS certificate program, introduced in January, is targeted toward promotional products professionals who have less than three years of industry experience, and the designation can be achieved with 25 earned education points from either MAS- or CAS-approved courses. PPAI staff are pursuing these same requirements, and working to earn 25 education points to obtain the designation.
While all of the Association’s staff are pursuing the TAS in the new program, some have already achieved it. They are:
- Marcia Bohannon, Senior Manager of Member Relations
- Connie D. Brazil, Account Manager
- Kimberly Dierks, Meetings and Travel Manager
- Tina Berres Filipski, PPAI Editor
- Lucie Fralicks, Advertising Sales Manager
- Carol Gauger, Director of Member Engagement and Regional Relations
- Kathy Goodin-Mitchell, Human Resource Director
- Melissa Hall, Regional Programs Manager
- Christi Jones, Operations Manager
- Anne Lardner-Stone, Director of Public Affairs
- Laura McKinney, Senior Manager of Regional Affiliate Programs
- Bob McLean, Executive Vice President
These TAS recipients represent more than 300 cumulative hours of industry education.
To learn more about PPAI’s certification programs, and how you can join PPAI staff by earning your TAS, click here.