PPB recently asked its readers to help identify the promotional products industry’s best bosses. For the third consecutive year, the magazine asked readers to let it know about the individuals in their industry who routinely go above and beyond in the opinions of those who report to them: Bosses who lead by example; who create healthy, effective workplace environments; who empower their employees to succeed in this business.
Those selected as 2012 PPB Best Bosses are listed below. Watch for the full story in PPB’s October issue.
- Ronn Allen, CAS, executive partner at Allen & Goel Marketing Co.
- Jim Buescher, chief operating officer at Promoshop, Inc.
- Kim Busboom, vice president of operations and marketing at National Premium, Inc.
- Grant Clark, business unit director at Paramount Apparel International, Inc.
- Chuck Dahlgren, president of Crystal D
- Jody Ferrer, president of The Perfect Promotion
- Brett Hersh, president of Admints & Zagabor
- Rachel Levin, CAS, marketing/sales director at Motivators, Inc.
- Stephanie Mills, director of operations at All In One
- Norman Stalarow, president of Buffalo Specialties, Inc.
- Jim Socci, president/owner of Artistic Toys Mfg.
- Randy and Nellie Spencer, chief operating officer/chief financial officer at NBSPromos
- Jill Stirnkorb, vice president of inside sales at Norwood & BIC Graphic
- Sara Stoltenberg, vice president of sales and marketing at Top Promotions